Bung King Upper Shock Mount Frame Sliders Dyna, ’04-Up Sportster
Bung King has made it their mission to develop something like Derlin frame sliders used on street bikes, for Harley Davidson’s. Derlin’s is very shatter resistant under high impact and its slippery quality prevents the motorcycle from digging in and flipping, instead, it slides across the pavement. Easily installed as it comes with all the hardware and spacers needed, you can even keep your stock shock cover if you’re running factory shocks. Direct bolt on kits Dyna, FXR, and some Sportster models. Hopefully you’ll never have to put these to use, but you’ll be thankful you have them if you do!
- Available in 4″ or 6.5″ slider lengths (the length of the Delrin Slider)
- Sold as a kit 2 sliders, hardware and spacers
- Grade 8 hardware for strength
- Available for ’05 and earlier Dyna models
- Available for ’06 and Up Dyna Models
- Available for ’04 and Up Sportster’s